Jude has worked as Musical Director for the Tony Award-winning Frances Ruffelle since 2014. Together, they collaborated on Paris Original (St. James Theatre [now The Other Palace], London) and I Say Yeh Yeh (The Kennedy Center, D.C. and Joe's Pub @ The Public, Off-Broadway, NYC) as well as one off performances at London's Crazy Coqs. They recently inaugurated the new Pizza Express Live, Holborn.
Between 2013-2015, Jude had the pleasure of collaborating with eminent cabaret star Xara Vaughan, as her Musical Director & Arranger. Together, they worked on Xara Vaughan (Associate Musical Director with Mark Aspinall) and On the Sunny Side of the Street (both Edinburgh Fringe, 2013 & 2015), Xara With an X (Brighton Festival 2014), Russell Grant: Strictly Edinburgh (Edinburgh Festival 2014), as well as both of her Norwegian Tours (2013 & 2014), and her electric shows at Gilgamesh Camden (video below) and the Jermyn Street Theatre for her London Festival of Cabaret debut.
Jude worked as Musical Director for the Olivier Award-winning Paul Baker, on his show A Baker's Dozen. Hear the live recording of Paul's seminal song 'Petrified' from Boy George's Taboo (orchestrated and arranged by Jude).
OTHER NOTABLE APPEARANCES...
- Associate Musical Director (alongside Antonius Nazareth) for Travis Kent's 54 Below debut, My First Time;
- Musical Director and Arranger for Jonathan Demar's Setting the Standard (The Duplex, New York);
- Musical Director for The Vampire Cabaret (Bosco Theatre, Edinburgh Fringe Festival);
- Musical Director and Arranger for various events on the Battersea Barge (with artists including Samantha Barks & Tyrone Huntley);
- Musical Director and Arranger for Lydia Lauren @ The London Hippodrome (Video below. Nick Breakspear on bass).